Each year, on the weekend before Columbus day, East Pennsboro Township stages a 2 day Community Event featuring crafts, food, games, contests and entertainment. The event is held in Adams-Ricci Park, 100 East Penn Drive, Enola, PA 17025. This year, the event will be held Saturday October 6th from 9:30am to 5:00pm and Sunday October 7th from 11:00am to 5:00 pm. We encourage you to visit us during the Pennsboro Pumpkin Fest and enjoy a relaxing day of fun, great entertainment and food booths and crafts. We expect over 240+ vendors to participate. Don’t forget the Car Show Saturday!
This is the 20th year for the Pumpkin Fest. We started small in 1998 and moved to the present site in 2000. Many vendors and community group participants and have been with us since the beginning. Each year we welcome new activities, food, entertainers, crafts and commercial vendors.
Simply click on the black navigation bar at the top of the page to get more detailed information about our event.
GREAT NEWS FOR VISITORS.
We’ve maxxed out our booth plan......... 249 vendors.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
1. Grand Slam Inflatable Amusements on the Softball field
2. 4H Pony Rides on the Teener baseball field
3. For EP Parks Car Show on Soccer Field (field A), near the NorthEast Pavilion.
4. Contests Eat a whoopee pie, bake a Pumpkin dessert.
5. Events and Entertainment New this year......Caboose Stage: Saturday and Sunday performances
6. Paint A Pumpkin for Kids fun for 12yr and under
7. 4H Petting Zoo
8. Parking at the East side of the Park, as well as in the Back lot of Highmark (free shuttle service provided).
9. 5K Zombie Run/Walk sponsored by the Arthritis-Alliance
Would you like to volunteer during Pennsboro Pumpkin Fest this year? We can use your assistance for field setup Thursday and Friday Oct 4 -5 during the day. Also, Saturday and Sunday Oct 6 -7 during the event
For details on the tasks.